Friday, June 15, 2007

Back in Beijing!!!

An unpleasant trip from Montreal to Beijing... neck hurts and very sleepy... But it's nice that I finally reached my destination~ Never want to stay in a plane for so long time again!!! Yet I have no choice~
It's two days since I've been back, nothing changed here. I've grown up a lot...daddy and mommy were so excited to see me. I didn't let them down and never will.
Have to plan for my vacation, everything should be in the right order. Miss you guys and take care!

1 comment:

liliconcordia said...

Hello Alice,

So you are back home! It'll take you a few days to get used to being back(I remember when I was studying in Paris and would go home for the summer...)and then you will have trouble leaving again.
Your parents should be very proud of you and I'm sure they will continue to be proud of you. You are a wonderful student! And your English is almost perfect.
Have a great vacation and keep in touch.