Friday, May 4, 2007

Population questions...

1. My grandparents have 5 children.(my father's parents have 3, mother's parents have 2)
My parents only have one child---me!!!
It's good to have 2 children, one boy and one girl! But... one girl might be enough for me.

2. In my country, China, there is 1.3 billion people. Having a large population effects the quality of life in my country. Like eating problems and not enough living spaces are two main points. A lot of children are always hungry, they don't have enough food to eat and are also starving to death...

3. The earth's population is about 6.7 billion now...

4. There are lots of factors that control or regulate animal populations. One factor is traffic. With cars, trucks and all kinds of transportation roaring on the road and urban areas. How can animals live in peace? More species are dying not only because of the noisy surroundings they are living now, but also the dirty environment that traffic causes. Another factor is that too many high buildings are built for human purpose. Less natural surroundings are available for animals. Moreover, human have to eat animals! We are controlling the amount of animals living. So how can these poor animals live in peace? It's for sure that less animal species are living on earth. The population of human is influencing animal species directly.

5. In my opinion, governments should control population growth. For example in my country China, if the government doesn't control, more social problems will take place. One-child policy is very useful. Why should people born many children? Is it possible? Every governments should and must do something for the whole world. It is believed that the population limit is 100 hundred million on earth, it's already 6.7 billion now. We have to do something to save the earth and save our next generations. In order to let everyone get involved, government should do something so that everyone could obey the laws and born less children...

2 comments:

cathy said...

Did you see the pictures about this hoilday--"5.1",my god, too much people!

Alexander :-) said...

I agree that cars and rods is a BIG problem so do like me take the bike to school ;-)

Take care greetings Alexander :-)