Sunday, May 6, 2007

Spiderman 3!!!!!

I've went to watch Spiderman 3 today! Wow................
Strongly recommend you guys to watch it! The Pirate of Caribbean is going to show on May. 25th! Highly recommend it too!
Watching spiderman 3 in the cinema is really a great! I feel like flying...
A lot of kids are watching the movie with their parents, haha...funny kids... they are acting like spiderman!
In Spiderman 3, new characters are coming out. Great prop!! Amazing and heartshaking...haha...I'm still thinking of this movie...wow...hero...

2 comments:

Alexander :-) said...

Hi Alice!
I saw it also and I thought it was well done with new cool effects, but I guess I am to old because I did not feel like Spider man after the movie :-( Or maybe my fiancĂ© don’t let me ;-)

I wish you a nice week Alice!
:-) Alexander

Arti said...

I am a spiderman-movie fan too!!
The first 2 episodes are cool. I won't miss the third one.

PS. Spiderman could fly only in the skyscraper city,doesn't it?